Terms & Conditions
Appointments and Cancellations
- If you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact us immediately on 01473 487308. Osiris Skin Aesthetics Limited requires 48 hours notice to reschedule or cancel your appointment. Failure to provide the required notice period will result in the loss of your deposit and loss of your treatment from your package (if applicable). An additional deposit would then need to be paid to book another appointment.
- Please arrive for your appointment at least 15 minutes in advance so that the necessary paperwork can be completed. Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment. Osiris Skin Aesthetics Limited will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs to time; however, should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance.
- Prior to your appointment we will inform you of any preparation required in advance of your treatment. Failure to follow the guide lines may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or additional fees being charged.
- Any client who requires treatment and brings a child with them must also be accompanied by another adult to chaperone the child whilst the client is being treated. Failure to bring an adult chaperone with any child will result in the treatment being cancelled and loss of the value pack treatment or deposit. No children under the age of 16 years must be left unattended within the clinic at any time.
Deposits and payments
- To secure an appointment with Osiris Skin Aesthetics Limited a deposit is required.
- Deposits are charged at £20 for treatments under £100 and £50 for treatments £100 and above.
- Deposits will be deducted from your final bill once the treatment is complete.
- Deposits are non refundable.
- Should deposits remain unclaimed by the client following twelve months of inactivity Osiris Skin Aesthetics Limited reserves the right to withhold the deposit.
Courses of treatments
- All treatments purchased as a course / package must be paid for in full and in advance of the first treatment. All treatment courses must be taken within 12 months of the date of purchase; any treatments left untaken after 12 months will be forfeited.
- Treatment package / courses are only refundable for medical reasons. Any refund agreed is calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charged for non-attendance, from the total price of the course of treatment, with the difference returned to you.
- We will always assess whether treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful, prior to any treatment being carried out. If not, we will inform you as to the reasons why. You will only be liable for the cost of the initial consultation, where applicable.
- Osiris Skin Aesthetics Limited will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provide Osiris Skin Aesthetics Limited with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. Osiris Skin Aesthetics Limited will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
- The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, Osiris Skin Aesthetics Limited regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit Osiris Skin Aesthetics Limited’s liability for death or any personal injury resulting from Osiris Skin Aesthetics Limited’s negligence.
- Osiris Skin Aesthetics Limited endeavours to treat all its clients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment at Osiris Skin Aesthetics Limited you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either in person, by telephone or in writing. If you require assistance with making your complaint, Osiris Skin Aesthetics Limited will be pleased to help and support you through the process.
- The member of staff who initially receives the complaint will convey the details to the Clinic Manager or their designated deputy. Where this cannot be resolved immediately, you will receive a letter within five working days to confirm that an investigation into the matter is underway and that a response will be made as soon as possible.
Offers / Promotions
20% Launch day special voucher
- 20% discount voucher applicable to any treatments or products booked or purchased on the launch event (01.12.2017)
- 20% discount voucher cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
- Applicable to new and existing clients.
- You must attend the launch event to receive the discount.
- The voucher should be surrendered upon purchase of the treatment / product.
- The voucher will expire on 02.12.2017.
- Offer is subject to patient suitability for treatment.
- Voucher is non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for money.
10% Discount for all Mavam employees on treatments
- 10% discount applicable to a single treatment or course of treatments.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Offer available to new and existing clients.
- Offer cannot be used for the purchase of products or gift cards.
- Discount can only be used for the Mavam employee to have the treatment and cannot be purchased on behalf of anyone else.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion with exception to the 20% launch event voucher.
- Offer available to new and existing clients.
- All value packages must be paid for in full and in advance of the first treatment.
- Vouchers are non-refundable and no refunds can be given on expired vouchers.
- Gift vouchers have no cash redemption value, no change can be given and they cannot be exchanged for further gift vouchers.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- The gift voucher must be presented at time of redemption.
- Failure to present a valid voucher will result in full payment being required.
- The gift voucher entitles the bearer to redeem the product/service/amount specified.
- Any unused gift voucher balances will be reissued to the voucher recipient as a new voucher with the original expiry date applicable.
- Gift vouchers can only be used against a final bill and not for payment of a deposit.
Client referral scheme
- Five referrals = £100 voucher to use on any treatment.
- A referred individual will need to book and pay for a treatment to qualify.
- The individual booking the treatment must mention who referred them.
- An individual can only be used once for a qualifying referral.
- Normal gift voucher terms and conditions apply.